Monday, November 23, 2009

Out-of-state Hunting Tags.

Out-of-state student hunters are reaping the benefits of this year's legislative session. Montana Senate Bill 185 lets these students buy hunting and fishing licenses at the same price as residents. Reporter Katrina Heser and Photographer Carmen Ebert show us one student who is saving money on tags and supporting his tight college budget.

Out of state students looking to buy the combination license need to bring their Griz card, proof of hunter's education, and a transcript to their nearest Fish Wildlife and Parks office.

No comments: